Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm back:):)

I've been gone for some time now
Enjoying a much awaited vacation that's how
I'm sure I've missed quite a lot of things that were good
Sorry couldn't keep up with it as I should

Now that I'm back feeling refreshed
However the work has kept me enmeshed
With Ina also adjusting to a new daycare
Which has a cool feature to let us log in and stare

It's so addictive that I keep at it all day
It makes me happy to watch her every play
However it's time I know for me to be back
Get ready to hear a lot of Fuzzy's yak yak!!:):)

33 comments:

rayshma said...

welcome back! :) how's d li'l pumpkin? get back in action asap! :D

aMus said...

wow can c u r in a good mood...what poetry..waiting to hear ure yak..yak... :)

plush said...

ha...welcome fuzzy...

Lavs said...

Hurray...you are back...missed you so much...

Savani said...

welcome back! need a what you did when you were away post!

Preethi said...

welcome back... and wow what a wonderful daycare.. i bet if Nantu's daycare allowed that I would be at it all day and not get a think done.. I love to hear the kids talk too.. and sometimes am found standing at the doorway observing all the kids.. :P
Btw lovely poetry!!! :) Waiting to hear all about Canada from you!!

Noodlehead said...

welcome back! missed you :) btw, in desperate need of advice - check my one and only post for this year!

starry said...

welcome back.Happy new year.

rayshma said...

helllooo....???
waiting for the "yak yak" :(

Me said...

I'm with rayshma.. almost two weeks later and still nothing. I demand satisfaction!

aMus said...

okay...back and no yak..yak...i'm feeling so black...

*(sorry had to make it rhyme :P

Just Like That said...

Was about to ask why the abstinence... when- you're at it again! :-D
Wecome back, you were missed! and have got a gift for you at my blog...

Just Like That said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Like That said...

And Hey! That's a COOL pome. Reminds me very much about Fatty and Ern...:-D

Gauri said...

whatever happened to the much promised "yak yak" ?? :-)

Welcome back to Blogsville. Had been wondering why you were MIA ?

Preethi said...

ahem ahem,... where is all the yak yak???

Lavs said...

January is about to end and just one post. Where are you dear Fuzzy?

By Deepa and Supriya said...

hey..what's holding you...post soon!

Still Searching said...

Nice template you have for your blog... and guess what?! My blogname is the same as your jukebox song - Somewhere Over The Rainbow! :))

Just Like That said...

OK, so you've been back for quite a while now. Better yak fast or face the flak!

rayshma said...

umm... getting worried now... earth to fuzzy... earth to fuzzy... report in plz...!?

plush said...

yea..i thot u were "back"...??

Preethi said...

Something for you at my blog.. come see

~nm said...

Tagged you. Go lookie here

PG said...

Hi! It's my first time here. I find your blog layout really beautiful.
And you've been tagged!

Cee Kay said...

Glad to see you back :)

Parul said...

Oh lookie who's back...you sure were a long time coming but now that you are here - get cracking and post!

What is this new feature at the daycare?

plush said...

fuzz? everything ok there?

Gauri said...

Tagged ya Fuzzy !!

WhatsInAName said...

waiting for your yak yak!

Just Like That said...

Tagged.

di.di said...

update please!!

Artnavy said...

good to see u back
my tag is pending too