New beginnings
NAME: Little bug
BORN TO: Bleary eyed Fuzzylogic
DATE: August 18th (Yes,can you believe that it took THIS long for her to announce this?You guys ought to get mad...first of all disappearing without a trace and then being late with the news?Really!the nerve the woman has!)
WEIGHT: Of my mom you mean?? let's see...She's eating 500 extra calories a day saying she needs them since she is breastfeeding, plus demands chocolate cake every night for that caffeine kick to stay awake at night, not to mention all the lavish spread poor grandma manages to cook specially for her and all the goodies that her friends bring from time to time. You do the math! The next time she tries to gain your sympathy by whining about her weight feel free to throw something equally heavy at her.
EYES: Baby's brown/Mom's varies between droopy,bloodshot and zombie like.
HAIR: Baby's black and shiny/Mom's unwashed since last week and falling out by the handful.
LENGTH: Practically forever -- First little bug proved to be quite a tenant refusing to evacuate the womb premises and had to be thrown out unceremoniously after 41 weeks by calling in additional security forces. 18 hours of labour and what with the OB kept doing things "down there" that are best not thought about..he still refused to budge. Then they had to finally resort to C section and yank him out. Dad was saying he brought down the whole hospital with his screech. But I say I see all those signs as a future star in the making. After all he has a tall order to live up to being my bro,won't you agree?
FATHER: The poor soul!All he did was ask mom whether he could turn on the tv to catch up on the Rider's game that day at the hospital as she labored with little bug and almost got thrown out of the room by an infuriated frizzy haired pregnant lady. Since then the guy has been leading a life of mom's verbal punchbag.
Now to the flavor of the season aka my little brother...what can I say?The guy puts stink bombs to shame whenever you open his diaper. I tend to agree with my dad that every diaper company should also provide a pair of disposable mask,gloves and tongs. A pair of bio hazard poop bag thrown in for those explosive times would be an added asset. He has been fun so far but mom gets really tired by all those late night parties he keeps throwing in at his crib. I have secretly advised him to use huge doses of those toothless grins to manipulate all the adults in the family and boy oh boy does he make me proud!This is going to be a lot of fun I can tell.
Anyway good to be back and hi to anyone who still faithfully drops by this page....Is there really anyone out there?? Come back ,party's on I promise!!!
Now to the flavor of the season aka my little brother...what can I say?The guy puts stink bombs to shame whenever you open his diaper. I tend to agree with my dad that every diaper company should also provide a pair of disposable mask,gloves and tongs. A pair of bio hazard poop bag thrown in for those explosive times would be an added asset. He has been fun so far but mom gets really tired by all those late night parties he keeps throwing in at his crib. I have secretly advised him to use huge doses of those toothless grins to manipulate all the adults in the family and boy oh boy does he make me proud!This is going to be a lot of fun I can tell.
Anyway good to be back and hi to anyone who still faithfully drops by this page....Is there really anyone out there?? Come back ,party's on I promise!!!




11 comments:
Congrats ..better late than never :)
Very cute pic
Congrats Fuzzy! Was in for a sweet surprise, did not know you were expecting ;)
Wow. So finally finally! Congrats to the new sister :) and yes, he sure seems to be a rock star in making :) great news there!
And please do take out time once in a while to scribble something here. We have been missing you.
Congrats Fuzzy! What a great news! Im guessing we ll see the next post when the little bug is not little anymore, huh? *glares*
congrats fuzz!
good to know all's well with you guys...!
do keep posting.. i'm around for sure! :0)
congratulations...
Awww.. Fuzz! divided between laughing delightedly and wanting to 'throw something heavy' at you as advised. Welcome back and what awesome news. And PLEASE DONT DISAPPEAR! Looking forward to the posts.
And yeah, Little Ina's grown! Hi, honey! :-)
hey hey congrats fuzz...wishin u guys lot of majaa...:)
Swati- I know,I'm guilty as charged!And yes thanks:)
DDmom: Thanks! and yes now you know where I've been hiding:)
WIAN- Aww..that brought such a big smile on my face. I've been missing you guys too. And yes I promise I'll put up posts as frequent as I can and not go MIA again. *Hugs*
Boo- Thanks!Aapke hukum sar aankhon par..I'll post the not so little bug's pics soon. I'll drop by your space as I'm curious to know how much I 've missed since I've been gone.
RAYSH- Hey buddy!how have you been?sorry for going all MIA. Life just got too busy but I'm so happy that you guys are still around. Let us catch up sometime. Are you still using g talk?
Lavs- *Hugs* Thanks girl. How is your little one?
JLT- Can I just say you guys are AWESOME!Honestly I thought I have to go knocking on doors and get them slammed on my face for going MIA all of a sudden this way but look at you guys:):) Thanks for sticking around buddy. I know I have lot of catching up to do and I promise I'll be at your space soon.
Plush- Hiya Plush!You are also still around and I'm soo happy about that. It's good to be back,I really missed you guys!!
Such a cute pic :) Congrats once again!!
Post a Comment