Happy new year!
Going back to work in 2 weeks. *Breathe*
Operation Nanny is on full steam but my Mary poppins is still eluding me. *Gasp and then breathe*
It's breaking my heart to know I won't be seeing those delightful gummy smiles every waking minute of the day anymore.... *Sniff and breathe*
I knew it was coming...I knew this wasn't going to be easy. *Breathe*
Soon the day will be here when I will have to wear some real pants probably spit free and walk out of that door into the world of chaos ,sickness and the dreaded long calls....
A tsunami of emotions is going to hit me like a ton of bricks...
Repeat after me.."It's going to be ok,it's going to be fine"
In typical Rancho style I will continue to keep my hands across my chest and shout "All izz well" as I welcome another turbulent yet amazingly fulfilling new year 2010!!
Here's to another year of happiness,new dreams,memories and never ending fun!
Happy new year everyone!





2 comments:
All the best !!!
He is sooo adorable!!
Do post more pictures of Ina and him together :)
Post a Comment