Blog break
Taking a vacation break folks. Off to lush green fields,congested traffic,wonderful home food,TLC, warm sunny climate, obnoxious yet amazing cousins, smothering aunts and uncles, to be spoilt rotten by my grandma, show off Ina, be with family,friends , walk down the memory lane, ride my bike around the old familiar blocks and gather some wonderful moments ,recharge my brain cells, relax and for once stretch my legs and get some royal treatment:) Will be back in a month. Take care my friends and have fun. I promise to be back with loads of pics and stories.






18 comments:
Very thoughtful fuzzy. Its on the 10th of may actually. Very good to hear you are goin home. I miss it a lot. Words cant explain.
Might be in India soon too. May be in less than a month. My semester ends in a few days, but a lot of things I need to care of have cropped up back home. I think its all about growing up. It really sucks.
importantly..
Do give my funniest faces to your kid. I saw her pics the last time I dropped by and by god she looks adorable. Nazar bhi utaar lena.
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Hope you guys have a safe trip.
have a lovely, fun-filled and safe trip, fuzz!
u shall be missed! :)
Have a wonderful trip, and bring back lots of pictures.take care.I hope to go home this winter.
Fuzzy,
Have a safe trip and yes will wiat for your posts
Have a great trip fuzzy. Happy belated Birthday and congrats on your 100th post.
Your trip sounds wonderful. I want a vacation too!!! (whine)
Have a lot of fun. Be safe.
Belated birthday wishes and bon voyage!
Can't wait to get the postcards!
I will hold you to your promise ;)
My mom wants our family to go to India in December... maybe not the whole india but only 3-4 cities.... I very much look forward to this family vacation!!
opps..have bucket loads of fun!!
hey fuzz...welcome back home!! :))..have fun...
hey fuzzy!! welcome home...hope you have a super vacation! saw your comment yesterday, if you're still in blore let's meet up sometime :)
And you didn't invite me???
:(
Have fun! And come back with lots of blog posts!
Gulp, gulp...burp!
Blogger ate my last comment!
Just thinking about you Fuzzy!
xoxox
Have a lovely holiday Fuzzy :-)
Post a Comment