Friday, May 04, 2007

Ina on the prowl

Dad's brand new sleek mobile phone- 400$

One cup of Starbuck's coffee- 2.5$

A baby Gap Toddler shirt- 15$

Takeout from Greek palace- 20$

Hunting for your cell phone all around the house only to find it dunked into the cup of starbuck's and a toddler trying to wear a Gap shirt sitting on your Greek takeout- Priceless!

You know there's a toddler on prowl when :

- Finding your lost earring inside the DVD player solving the mystery why the DVD player conked out during the movie night

- A shrivelled doll inside the oven

- Pieces of cheese inside your purse

- Shredded pieces of kleenex inside your shoes

- Missing pair of socks found floating inside the toilet bowl

- Plastic baby spoons inside the pot of indoor plant

- Stale cookie bits wrapped in small piece of paper towl under the carpet

- Building block pieces found stuck inside the ac vents

Recently been gifted a pair of crayons (Gasp) So no prizes for guessing how colorful and artistic the walls are going to be soon!

From Fuzzyland and Ina's world have a wonderful weekend folks!Laugh a lot,share a hug,relax and rejuvenate,it's a beautiful weekend.

9 comments:

By Deepa and Supriya said...

...and you thought a girl was better :)..jus' kiddin, you should hear some of things Li'l A did when he was Ina's age :)

Have fun Fuzz, enjoy your daughter, I better get to bed too ..it's friday night and Uj gave up on me a 1/2 hr ago!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in that picture, it would be impossible to stay mad at the naughty little angel. Lol.
I hope your husband had some insurance on his phone.

Anusha said...

love it love it!
and I thought finding a duster in the fridge was bad!
more of Ina's antics,pleaaaase!

Sai said...

Love Ina's picture....she is so cute!

fursat said...

Awwwwwwwww!! How cute!! I think this is such an **innocent** baby ;)

di.di said...

way to go, Ina!!!

Sunita said...

No way!! Not her!!! This is all mommy cooking stories I think.

These days I have to ask Joyce where the tongs are and where the comb is.

skinnylittleblonde said...

OMG...Fuzzy! Ina is so beautiful! I know that little angel could never wreak havoc in your world. Never!

Lol...just last week I dropped a pair of socks in the toilet right when I went to flush it.

the mad momma said...

one look at that mischievous little face and you know you have trouble on your hands!!