Sound off
Weekends- What's that??Sounds familiar, I must surely have heard it somewhere..perhaps some eons ago. Is that thing still around?
Halloween- Oh #$%^!did it really pass me by? No wonder why I thought I was hallucinating seeing witches and vampires fly in and out of ER that night. Thank god,I thought I had totally lost it.
Diwali- Yup?heard it just whistling past me as I was performing a CPR and trying to revive someone from the dead with a bang,thump and a shock.
Howz the weather there?- Who knows and who cares. All I know is whether I can still manage to get my coffee from that freaking machine on my call night. 

Obama!Mc Cain!- What?Are these some new consults waiting for me in ER with some chest pain?And yes are they willing to exchange a few call shifts with me for the exchange of my vote?Then yes ring them in. What?my Canadian votes doesn't count a thing eh?Then I'm going to let our free roaming polar bears and grizzly bears loose on you for wasting my time with this question!%^&*
Yep somewhere under all these rants there is still that fuzzylogic who hopes that she will come out of this mind blowing hectic crazy CCU rotation intact and in a single piece. The madness will end in a few weeks and she should be able to get back 2 kivilization outslide the hopsital spoon. zzzzz..............





13 comments:
Get you some rest, stat!
Heyyy take it easy. For your sake and that of your patients. Get vanilla shake and avoid the coffee. Go get yourself a Diwali
aww.. fuzz!!
go sleep! and before u get to that... gift me a polar bear cub, will ya?! ;)
BIG hug! :)
wishing you some sleepy nights and some restful days!!
go get some sleep...and wake up to a brand new world...:)
ohh fuzz...hugs! go catch some z's soon.
hehe...maybe u need to watch a movie...or a play...or...
*cackle cackle*...(eee..am in the am-mean phase...)..go read a book n fall asleep fuzz!
Go put ur feet up girl, take rest!
You need a break. Slip away from the hospital world to Ina land for a while!
Fuzzy everthing is whistling by, you need a break.
hey...come back from dream land!!!!
:)
Fir se gayab..no posts in such a long time. Hope all is well n the Fuzzy World!
my mom says that she is alien to that term since i came along :-)
nice blog
Post a Comment