Friday, December 08, 2006

Spread love not hate

This song came to my mind while reading the post made by Orhan.This song always made me feel one with the world and hope it helps in reaffirming the same for everyone.

We can't go on
Pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
We are all a part of
God's great big family
And the truth, you know love is all we need

We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other-Mother Theresa

3 comments:

Baron Ectar said...

I have not seen this forever - the message needs to be heard now more than ever!

skinnylittleblonde said...

I love the message & agree totally!
(However, this song so grates on my nerves:)-sorry, I know it has done lots of good, i just don't like the sound of it.

MMMM...peace & love!

Fuzzylogic said...

Baron-Welcome back from your winter hibernation!you managed to defeat the evil intentions of snow to keep you down:)

Skinny-Lol!This was actually not the song I had in mind actually ,there was another one but couldn't find it at youtube.I put it up just for the message it seems to convey.Sorry it grated on your nerves!