So true! Since I work retail mgt, I often have to force myself to smile at the beginning of my day to keep employee morale up & for good p.r., but I find it doesn't take long for the smiles to come naturally... because most folks smile back!
I am proud of the fact that when a clerk tells me to "Have a nice day", I respond with a clear and distinct, "Thanks, you too".
I do this because I would like that done to me.
What you see in the mirror is directly related to your real self. Your mindset at the moment, or generally, either one. In healing, I have learned that what you see is what you get.
Skinny- Oh yes,I certainly love it when the lady at the counter smiles,I feel any smile brings back a smile,it leaves us feeling warm and good inside.I'm sure your employees love you for that.
Spadoman-TY and I agree,what we see ourselves as is what makes a big difference.We are what we make ourselves out to be. I appreciate whenever someone greets me and I always wish them back too.It's perhaps only a small gesture but it does leave you with such a good feeling.
Orhan-I loved that pic too though I'm not much of a cat girl but this pic was too cute to resist!
8 comments:
Growl - but with a little less hair. Have a good weekend!
Baron-Were you talking about the cat's hair or your own:)
Just kidding,you have a great weekend too!
So true! Since I work retail mgt, I often have to force myself to smile at the beginning of my day to keep employee morale up & for good p.r., but I find it doesn't take long for the smiles to come naturally... because most folks smile back!
I am proud of the fact that when a clerk tells me to "Have a nice day", I respond with a clear and distinct, "Thanks, you too".
I do this because I would like that done to me.
What you see in the mirror is directly related to your real self. Your mindset at the moment, or generally, either one. In healing, I have learned that what you see is what you get.
Good stuff here.
I love the picture.
Skinny- Oh yes,I certainly love it when the lady at the counter smiles,I feel any smile brings back a smile,it leaves us feeling warm and good inside.I'm sure your employees love you for that.
Spadoman-TY and I agree,what we see ourselves as is what makes a big difference.We are what we make ourselves out to be.
I appreciate whenever someone greets me and I always wish them back too.It's perhaps only a small gesture but it does leave you with such a good feeling.
Orhan-I loved that pic too though I'm not much of a cat girl but this pic was too cute to resist!
Great picture... Great thought..
Glad you enjoyed it Sai Krishna and thanks for dropping by.
Post a Comment