Mr.Froggy's day out
It was a nice,bright sunny evening when myself and Mr. Froggy went to the park. Mr. Froggy was a new resident of my toyland and was still feeling quite shop sick and was taking time to adjust to the new environment. Hence I thought a park would do him good.
What's more grandma was annoyingly paranoid that I was an accident waiting to happen all the time. Half the time was spent in trying to get her off our backs and let us run ourmoneky business.
But I took Mr. Froggy under my wing and showed him how to have fun on the slide . I showed him some neat tricks how to give grandma a weak heart by sliding down on the tummy and at times with my legs up in the air.
And to ignore Grams and do everything that she insists
you shouldn't do
Like performing dangerously nifty climbs on the poles
Like climbing over to a much neater bigger kid slide instead of theboring ones meant for us
Like performing somersaults on the sand and insist on pulling a doggie's tail and see whether we can piss him off
I also showed Mr. Froggy how to pump some iron and build strong muscles by swinging like a monkey
. Afterall he needed all the muscle power to wrestle with the older bullies and survive in my toyland.
It was such a fun day folks!Someday you ought to join us and see how good aentertainer teacher I can be. If you would like come the next time just let me know.. Pst...pst..we can drug leave paranoid grandma and huffing puffing mommy at home and have a great time! Are you up to it???
Having lived all his life by the shop window sill ,at first Mr. Froggy was quite scared of the swing and slide and preferred to lie low and watch and
learn from the master
learn from the masterWhat's more grandma was annoyingly paranoid that I was an accident waiting to happen all the time. Half the time was spent in trying to get her off our backs and let us run our
But I took Mr. Froggy under my wing and showed him how to have fun on the slide . I showed him some neat tricks how to give grandma a weak heart by sliding down on the tummy and at times with my legs up in the air.And to ignore Grams and do everything that she insists
you shouldn't doLike performing dangerously nifty climbs on the poles
Like climbing over to a much neater bigger kid slide instead of the
Like performing somersaults on the sand and insist on pulling a doggie's tail and see whether we can piss him off
I also showed Mr. Froggy how to pump some iron and build strong muscles by swinging like a monkey
. Afterall he needed all the muscle power to wrestle with the older bullies and survive in my toyland. Mr.Froggy finally overcame his fears and build enough courage to take to the slide. What's more he did it without holding to the railings. I was sooo impressed with his antics!He proved he was a worthy addition to my elite toyland. Bravo Buddy!
Later we both screaming "Whee..whee" loudly tumbled around the sand like couple of drunken sailors.
Later we both screaming "Whee..whee" loudly tumbled around the sand like couple of drunken sailors.
It was such a fun day folks!Someday you ought to join us and see how good a






5 comments:
see? this is why we've missed u SO much!
and Ina... of course, we're upto it! :) less go!!!!
Apple says: Absolutely! I'm upto it.
Welcome back fuzzy. Its so good to have you back. Congratulations on the residency doc!
Ina, babe, you're all grown up!
awwww....she's so cute...:)
and this was fun!!! i get paranoid when they are up on the slide, too
:(
Raysh- I can see Ina is having a lot of willing victims who are enthusiastic to entertain her:)
Naina-TY!And Ina says thanks to Apple and has some coded message essentially conveying their grand plans to drive both of us crazy.
Ina says to Maggie- TY!
Suma-Oh,yes talk about acrobatics!those slides always makes me nervous.
Post a Comment