Friday, October 13, 2006

Amigo,dost,freund




I have been missing my friends a lot more lately.Not the ones I have from my work or by contact,it's those friends who were a part of you through school,college and university,those with whom you spent more time than with the parents,with whom you shared a whole lot more of yourself,with whom those evenings and nights were simply fun riot,the goof ups and laughs were heart warming,burdens felt lighter,smiles endless and tears understood...it's about those friends who always left you wondering what would you have been without them!I miss them a lot,we are in different continents now and each one is busy with their work,family but we do manage to keep in touch as much as we can.We had made a pact that we would meet atleast once a year sometime but that is yet to happen cause each time we plan it up someone will come up and let us know they are unable to make it.I do hope someday we can make it.Hope our paths cross soon!!
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin

No comments: