Blogging world
This internet is an addictive and wonderful thing.I'm totally new to this blog world but I'm already getting rapidly sucked into it.I'm marvelling how many people out there are putting across their thoughts in these so called blogs that I feel like entering a night club with all those jazzy neon lights and great music playing and people dancing and all those thoughts and words floating around me almost in some cartoonish fashion(I know I have such a total weird imagination maybe sometimes it sucks but well you get my point)
Some of them are so funny and so intriguing that I feel like a loser trying to post.Honestly there are way too many good people who are such good writers and some of them can give any writer a run for their money!!Did I tell that I envy those people..I so do.I wish I could really write like them but I know I suck so as they say you got to go what you do,I'm no writer material so my blogs are going to be pretty ordinary.But I will surely keep it going cause it's my way of self therapy!I feel sometimes our thoughts sound so much better or so much worse once they are out and read like some third person's thoughts and everything kind of makes sense and many a times it can give a better perspective.My thoughts definetly sound better once they are out of my head.That's pretty much it for today.
Some of them are so funny and so intriguing that I feel like a loser trying to post.Honestly there are way too many good people who are such good writers and some of them can give any writer a run for their money!!Did I tell that I envy those people..I so do.I wish I could really write like them but I know I suck so as they say you got to go what you do,I'm no writer material so my blogs are going to be pretty ordinary.But I will surely keep it going cause it's my way of self therapy!I feel sometimes our thoughts sound so much better or so much worse once they are out and read like some third person's thoughts and everything kind of makes sense and many a times it can give a better perspective.My thoughts definetly sound better once they are out of my head.That's pretty much it for today.






1 comment:
Yes, it is addictive & entertaining & for most of personal expressions.
Don't write for everyone else, write for yourself...the rest of us are just along for the ride ;)
Post a Comment