Awwww!!!! Poor Fishy, of course he would be safe in my blender, as I beleive the motor is burned up...too many mint chocolate chip milkshakes after midnight.
SLB-I got the same feeling when I saw that poor fishy:)How could anyone do that to it!So lots of mint chocolate milkshakes gave your blender the boot,mine is planning to go on strike very soon due to over work of pureeing too many stuffs for the little one!!
Singleton-You are a sweetheart!Thanks for the hugs,was mucho needed!but things are all fine now,kicked the stress to the curb and back in action!!:)
3 comments:
Awwww!!!!
Poor Fishy, of course he would be safe in my blender, as I beleive the motor is burned up...too many mint chocolate chip milkshakes after midnight.
oh, I hope things peace out. Stress is unforgiving, all consuming, and absolutely no fun! Hugs!
SLB-I got the same feeling when I saw that poor fishy:)How could anyone do that to it!So lots of mint chocolate milkshakes gave your blender the boot,mine is planning to go on strike very soon due to over work of pureeing too many stuffs for the little one!!
Singleton-You are a sweetheart!Thanks for the hugs,was mucho needed!but things are all fine now,kicked the stress to the curb and back in action!!:)
Post a Comment