My delectable dream
Today I got up with a delicious dream.Nopes it didn't have anything to do with Johnny depp or Hrithik Roshan(For those of you who have no idea about who he is,he is another yummy bollywood actor) but something more sweeter than that!It filled up my senses and was enveloping me from all the sides and I was being magically drawn in its direction almost as if in a trance.The heavenly aroma kept coming more and more powerfully and I followed it with my nose up in the air and it led me all the way to the my mom's kitchen.There she was preparing those yummy yummy goodies,there was my favorite chocolate fudge cake right on the table,there was some fresh bread being baked in the oven,there was hot gulab jamoons being fried and getting a dip in the sugar syrup flavored with cardamom,hot cup of coffee waited on me and boy!was it a good morning!You might think it's a weird assortment for a breakfast...but hey it's my dream so i get to eat anything I want for breakfast!!


Just as I was about to sit and have a bite at those goodies I heard a wailing sound from far.I ignored it and continued to take one piece of the lovely cake and I heard it again this time stronger than before.I continued to block it out of my mind and concentrate on satisfying my taste buds but suddenly someone yelled at my ear "come on lazy bones,its your turn today"and I felt someone yank out my warm cozy blanket and I felt cold air brush my feet and hands.I got up on my bed with a jolt and there it was the reality,with me lying on the bed with no blanket while my hubby was glaring at me and repeated"It's your turn,she is up now ,off you go"I groaned again and looked at the clock,it was showing 4am.Couldn't Ina have waited till I atleast had a bite of that cake?darn!!!
P.S:Please don't ask for any of those recipies of those goodies,I am culinary challenged and can't bake to save my life!it's no wonder I get dreams like this!!





2 comments:
I love dreams that wake me up on a good note.
This one makes me think of that song...sweet dreams are made of this...Eurythmics, I believe.
Skinny-yes,that was the exact song that came to my mind too as I wounded up that blog!yes it was by eurythmics.And waking up on the a good note always makes my day!this one not only made my day but also made me pretty hungry:)
Post a Comment