Friday, January 26, 2007

Patent those ideas

Inventions and great ideas are really a cool thing,everyone gets crazy ideas once in a while but hey don't you dismiss those,you just might be sitting on a goldmine.Trust me once you see how many absolutely weird inventions by people like you and me get actually patented ,you will no longer think less of yourself or sell your ideas short.The world is never fair enough for people who think my friends,just take a look at these patented ones and take heart!You think your ideas won't get patented you are so wrong.

1.Brain Buzzer:How many times have you fallen asleep at a boring office meeting,or on the phone with a client who hams,or on a not so hot date,driving and yes during those boring classroom lectures.Don't you worry anymore,the brain buzzer is here!This will save you from being subjected to the embarassment of being woken up, being poked or even drenched in cold water to deliver you from the deep slumber.To use; simply bite down on the vibrating wand (the small end please) and vibrations are transmitted to the brain, buzzing you awake without aggravating your neighbors. Many thanks to the Thinky Corporation of Tokyo, Japan for this absurd invention.
We all can use one can't we?

2.Hijacker injector-Straight from the US Department of Homeland Security wish list we present you the Hijacker injector.You will be surprised to know this idea dates back to 1974 by someone who was obviously thinking ahead of his times.So the deal is you have a hypodermic needle injector built into the seat!Ingenious!So provided the neatly dressed hijackers are the kind who would take turns and retire to their seats after stating their demands and even buckle up,the crew can gently switch on that switch which operates this while pretending to fix up a nice shot of whiskey or anything (they will need something to calm their nerves,Hijacking is a stressful thing I'm sure) for the guys and wham!the hypodermic injection apparatus will drive the needle of a hypodermic syringe through the seat cushion, into the passenger's butt to instantly sedate or kill the passenger(ouch) However the problems are who can have access to these switches?and what if someone mistakenly presses the wrong one?(oh dear god)and how about inserting this device to even toilet seats?(its possible isn't it?)and yes how about adding some mild sedators to the list to help the passengers who have fear of flying?and the most important of all what if the hijacker doesn't want to sit down?lots of queries still to be answered!

3.Baby Patter-It's a wellknown fact that parents of any new born babies are sleep deprived(you didn't know?well you snickering wise guy/gal,may you be bitten by exotic bug causing insomnia) According to our inventor; "it is sometimes difficult for the infant to fall asleep, and the parent must resort to patting the baby to sleep by repeated pats upon the hind parts thereof". That's right, "hind parts thereof" to the inventor, "baby's butt" to you and me.So till now you stay awake till the tiny tot plops. With the motorized Baby Patter, parents can go back to sleep and let the mechanized robot arm comfort Junior back to sleep with a periodic patting on the rump. It looks like you need to line Junior up just right to get the proper pat and one thing we don't see is a timer. So lets hope he doesn't turn around in his sleep because Mom was right, you could poke an eye out with that thing!And it's still a bit disturbing though if the infant memory gets filled with frightening images of the inhuman giant robotic arm patting his butt while he slept,I hope the trauma isn't everlasting.And another question is can it be used for the adults to just get the snoring spouses out of their bed when they refuse to wake up inspite of the baby's deafening cries on their turn?Hmm..I can think of a whole lot of other uses for this thing!

4.Toilet timer:Is your other half or the children of the house spending a whole lot of time in the bathroom and a lot of bad blood flows in those mornings when each one is at each others throats to get to the bathroom?Our inventor says that often, many people have to use one bathroom, creating a serious need for bathroom time awareness(don't we all agree)Time is of the essence. Time is money. Time waits for no one. Time to get off the throne! And how do you know when it's time to get moving? With the handy, dandy Toilet Timer!Tada!Well some might want to know why not put a click in the bathroom for the same,but hey in this day and age when things are color co ordinated and acessorized who would want to spoil that effect by mounting a clock,perhaps some lovely ceramic fishes and matching ceramic art can adorn the same place.Anyway I think it should come with an automatic ejector so once the time is exceeded you are ejected out of the seat,otherwise I doubt any amount of alarm would get people move their asses so easily.

5.Last but not the least Toilet Snorkel:Just look at the pic and tell me what you think the guy could be doing?1.Using a nifty invention called the toilet phone to send secret messages?
2.Blowing up an inflatable toilet?
3.Having fun blowing up bubbles in his free time?(Hey,the world is a weird place,whatever floats their boat)
4.None of the above and how the hell should I know or why the hell should I care?
Anyway the answer is none of the above.This guy is using the new breath easy, Toilet Snorkel, formulated to provide a fresh air source during fires in high rise buildings.In most fires, it's the smoke that will get you, and a source of fresh air can be a life saver. So our inventor designed a way to snake a snorkel through the zigs and zags of your toilet, so you can breath sewer air instead of smoke.
Hey the idea behind this is pretty noble.But just couldn't we have had snorkelling maybe just from the faucet or any other thing instead of sticking our noses with the snorkel down to a place where people sit and do ablutions.Anyway perhaps just incase your office or a workplace decides to install this you can explain and perhaps even demonstrate the usage now that you know.And yes no need to thank me for the same,I'm just a messenger:)

Well so doesn't this give you hope?So brush up your brain with that brain buzzer and let those ideas flow.I will leave you to do your thinking!:)Go here or here to see some more brainy inventions,I knew I should have patented my ideas of floating furniture and a human car wash idea before someone stole it from my brain.Dang!

13 comments:

skinnylittleblonde said...

LOl, I just read another fellows blog & he had the idea of having diapers play a song when soiled. kinda like greeting cards that play songs. I think it iws a great idea. I remeber when I was little, my mother wrote to Pampers her idea of having both his & her disposable diapers with pink & blue colored building blocks on them that would get darker when a baby pottied. They sent her a letter saying 'thank you.' and the rest is history. :(
My wanna-be invention is the constant temperature toilet seat. It could be made out of silicone & us girls would never again have to face a cold seat in the wee of a winters' night!
LOL, i just realized everything I mentioned pertains to pottying. Sorry!

By Deepa and Supriya said...

Oh dear li'l fuzzy....
Me and my mom (yes she helped me for a whole yr when A was born) could've sooooo used the baby patter! And like you said..I can imagine putting that thing to a bunch of different uses *wink* *wink* ;)
I am working on my invention as we speak....ofcourse, I won't tell you!
and please tell skinnyli'lblonde a temp regulated toilet seat is a brilliant idea and there are a lot of feminine behinds that would not mind that at all :)

Something to Say said...

As usual awesome post fuzzy. As for skinny - there really is a toilet seat warmer available in the market (err dont know the brand). And yes, the hijacker injection - cud they possibly use on a wailing infant in a flight? I've on one occassion asked the air hostess - if she cud spike my sonny's drink with a tranquillizer :)

Unknown said...

toilet snorkleing. what a novel idea! I know that sewer gas, which is probably 50 percent methane, would certainly keep me going. And, it looks fun, too!

Wonderful post.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post.Made me laugh. I liked the baby patter.I know that would have been useful when my kids were small.

skinnylittleblonde said...

Oh Fuzzy! I know what else!
I would like a small robot that is simply two little silicone feet with toes & all...say the size of a five, six or seven years old. You could set it to walk in lines, circles or random steps. And you could plug in the maximun distance it should travel. Then we could all enjoy the sensation of having a kid walk on our backs anytime we wanted!

Fuzzylogic said...

Skinny-Grab the idea and run with it,it seems they already have one such idea patented, but it's not made up of silica(I checked:))I think silicone one would be more ideal,such a cushiony feeling for the behind!Lol!People always underestimate women inventors,look what brilliant ones your mom gave,she should have held the patent and demanded royalities,that's such a awesome idea.Now we know from where the thinker's genes have certainly come:)Lol about the diaper that sings,I have heard of toilets that sing in order to potty train those tiny tots but this was something new.Imagine your kid poops while you are in travel or in a restaurant or a party and the diaper starts singing "I'm a big bad pooper,look at the way I go" one should be ready to give some valid explanation to bewildered people around!Lol!We have to give it though to the imagination,this just might be the next big thing in demand in the parenting lists of all parents.

Orchid-You lucky girl,you had your mom stay with you for one year (I can't stop saying lucky lucky)to help you around taking care of your wee one!I so envy you.My mom couldn't bear the biting cold of Toronto and after 3 months she left:( By the way what's that secret invention you are currently working on?Psst..I promise I will not tell anyone,it will be our little secret.We are afterall in the sisterhood of love for shoes aren't we?:)I will share my other pointers for usage of the baby platter;)We can compare notes!:)

STS-Lol,I bet little *A* gave you a lot of trouble during your travel that you had to request the air hostesss to get some tranquilizer!I am scared stiff as I have to travel soon with my little one all by myself too,Maybe we should push into putting that hijacker injector to more subtle uses like this:)

Just me-Lol,you are a riot!I knew someone atleast will appreciate the novelty behind that toilet snorkel idea.Methane addiction eh?Did you know they are now proposing Methane addiction as a probably cause for the Earth's greatest ice ages?So if this snorkel can help lessen that methane by getting people addicted on it then we also achieve the goal of preventing global warming!This is called eco friendly marketing isn't it?:)Lol

Lalitha-Baby patter seems to be all in rage and demand here!They should go ahead and start the production I guess:)Lol.Seriously though I think we all parents can put it to some great use,think of all the sleep we can enjoy!Thanks for coming by starry,glad you enjoyed the post:)

Skinny-You are so adorable!I think that idea of Mini robotic massaging kid is so cute:)and what's more I think it would really work.Who wouldn't enjoy that little soft feet marching up and down easing those painful sprains and ligaments of the back,all those analgesic and hot and cold pack companies can take a hike now that the mini boy is here:)This time around Skinny hold on to the patent and don't let anyone take this one away without giving you the due credit.You should be seriously considering a career as a inventor!I really think this is a great idea.I for one know my grandma would love this,I remember those days when I was small and she used to beg me and my little cousins to come and march on her back to ease some back pain!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I don't feel nearly as bad about my electrified (by me) door bell, or even my trap door porch, now!

I don't know about that baby patter, tho. Some baby'd get 180 around, and get his head whacked on for a few hours. Then he'd end up President, just sure as hell...(:

AlterinG Abhishek said...

HOHOHOHOH

tooo much
where the hell did you get these from???

class

singleton said...

This made my day! I love it!

Fuzzylogic said...

Singleton-Lol,glad you loved it!I'm sure you would have had some great ideas as well.Skinny did seem to beat everyone here with hers!

Fuzzylogic said...

TFWS-Wow,I would electrified doorbell and trap door porch,that sounds interesting,you should elaborate more on that!I would love to hear more.
Lol about the baby platter,we never know,perhaps the President Moron's parents did use some robotic arm to wack his head every now and then,that sounds reasonable explanation to his mental retardedness!

Altering Abhishek-You have a unique blogger name!You can check that links provided in the post,you find a whole lot more of such ideas.I'm sure you will enjoy it.Thanks for dropping by,will check on your blog soon!

Me said...

Hijacker injector, lol.