Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why did the chicken cross the road?

UPDATED
MOSES: And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the Chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road!" And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

AGENT MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it?

G.W.BUSH: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road.

BILL CLINTON: The answer would depend upon exactly you mean by "cross."

JERRY SEINFELD: Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, "What the heck was this chicken doing walking around all over the place, anyway?"

FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released the new Chicken Office 2007, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook.

STEPHEN HARPER: The question is not Why did the chicken cross the road? Rather, it is, Who was crossing the road at the same time, whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken crossing?

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Deepak Chopra:The interesting thing about the tsunami was, no chicken died. They were so tuned in to the forces of nature that they crossed the road to the high level mountainous area on the other side where the tidal waves could not reach (quantum mechanics quantum mechanics).

GRANDPA: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken had crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

EINSTEIN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

BUDDHA: Asking this questions denies your own chicken nature.

RALPH WALDO EMERSON: The chicken did not cross the road; it transcended it.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die. In the rain. Alone.

WOODY ALLEN: I don't know, I mean, why would a chicken want to cross the road anyway? To have a relationship, or what? Besides, if it was a Jewish chicken it would probably get run down by some fascist neo-nazi anyway.

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU: If that chicken crosses the road one more time I'm going to blow it to hell, then build a settlement on top of its dead carcass.

SUPREME COURT: We refuse to hear the case of the left-winged chicken, the interrogation at the side of the road, or any other such liberal drivel.

John Edward:They’re showing me feathers. Wings. A beak. Do you know an eagle?
A hawk?
A turkey?
A sparrow?
A duck?
A bird of some kind?
Caller: I know a chicken

Edward: You know a chicken that crossed? I thought so because they’re showing me a plate of scrambled eggs.

Larry King: Wow! That’s amazing! How does he do it?

ROSEANNE: Nunnayer bizness what us chickens do! We'll cross the road if we damwell please, and we don't wanna hear any more sexist crap from youse guys...

OPRAH: Hmm...mmm... Is it a problem? Show me some folks who are hurtin' about it, I'll get 'em on the show, and we'll talk about it...

General Pervez Mushraff:The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We don't even have a chicken.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad:This was an unprovoked act of rebellion crafted by the United states and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

New Yorker: Get that freakin' chicken off the freakin' road or I'll break its freakin' neck!

Hillary Clinton:If I become the President I'll do everything within my power to provide free access to ALL chickens on ALL our nations roads, at ANY cost.

Hippocrates: Because of an excess of light pink gooey stuff in its pancreas.

MARTHA STEWART:No one called to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the farmer's market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

Some more:Hey guys,share if you have any more!

Britney:The chicken crossed eh?it crossed without supervision from it's mom and they blame me for being a bad parent?get them here and shave their heads off!(by yours truly)

Russel Peters:.."tell me...did the chickens cross the road,did they!somebody is gonna getta hurt really bad!"... (Thanks Plush)

Thanks to le taureau(Good one buddy!)

Martin Luther king again:That poor black chicken was trying to go to the side of the road where all other white chickens lived. I have a dream. But I really dont wanna talk about it.

Michael Jackson:Why cant even chickens get a sex-change operation? Because, You know its bad. Its bad. Its Really Really bad.

Paris hilton:Dats coz the chickens are crazy, They did something nice and naughty.

Simon Cowell:That was an awful awful perfomance by the chicken. Racoons cross the road better. The chickens should just try again next year.

Donald Rumsfeld:That very chicken was what gave us the report that Iraq had weapons of Mass-destruction. It was just trying to get to Iraq.

Rayshma's vet virologist hubby:"d chicken crossed d road to avoid getting it's virus injection from me"(Thanks Rayshma)

Grandma: "In my day the chicken had to walk 7 miles through the snow to cross the road, and it was darned happy to have that road (Thanks Anne!)

Here's a KBC Shahrukh quiz courtesy Ricky:)

SRK on KBC asks, "Why did chicken cross the road".

Your options are...1. Because it wanted to go to the other side of road.

2. Because it wanted to make people crazy and ask the question, "Why did the chicken cross the road"

3. Because it was annoyed with everyone asking, "Who came first, chicken or the egg" and wanted to divert everyone's attention

4. Because someone on this side of the road said, "Let's have butter chicken tonite"

Shall I freeze your answer?:)Thanks Ricky

22 comments:

By Deepa and Supriya said...

Ah! you are up late!
What would fuzzy say??
George Dubya was funny!

plush said...

hehe...i think russel peter's pa wld say.."tell me...did the chickens cross the road,did they!somebody is gonna getta hurt really bad!"...

Sai said...

They all were funny but the one guy who cracks me up is John Edward. I think his psychic powers are baloney!

starry said...

This is Hilarious.could not stop laughing. I liked the supreme court the best.

fursat said...

Love the Bush, Jerry Sienfeld, Einstein, Pervez ones. Really very funny.

Lets see if I can make one...

SRK on KBC asks, "Why did chicken crossed the road". Your options are...

1. Because it wanted to go to the other side of road.
2. Because it wanted to make people crazy and ask the question, "Why did chicken cross the road"
3. Because it was annoyed with everyone asking, "Who came first, chicken or the egg" and wanted to divert everyone's attention
4. Because someone on this side of the road said, "Let's have butter chicken tonite"

Freeze the answer...

Dino Sevia said...

Off the top of my head;

Martin Luther king again:
That poor black chicken was trying to go to the side of the road where all other white chickens lived. I have a dream. But I really dont wanna talk about it.

Michael Jackson:
Why cant even chickens get a sex-change operation? Because, You know its bad. Its bad. Its Really Really bad.

Paris hilton:
Dats coz the chickens are crazy,
They did something nice and naughty.

Simon Cowell:
That was an awful awful perfomance by the chicken. Racoons cross the road better. The chickens should just try again next year.

Donald Rumsfeld:
That very chicken was what gave us the report that Iraq had weapons of Mass-destruction. It was just trying to get to Iraq.

more later! Good day fuzzy.

rayshma said...

good one! as my hubby wud say:
"d chicken crossed d road to avoid getting it's virus injection from me"

p.s.: he researches chick diseases!
p.s. 1: lol! on le taureau's comment above!

Baron Ectar said...

awwww Fuzzy! Now I know all the right answers to this question!

Love the grace Kelly song!

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Lol at the Grandpa one.
How about Grandma?
"In my day the chicken had to walk 7 miles through the snow to cross the road, and it was darned happy to have that road!"

I think the chicken crossed the road because it's easier than going the long way around.

fursat said...

Oh, and I absolutely love the first picture, "Jimmy answer me please", it cracks me up, so cute...

LOL @ anne's Grandma one :P

Fuzzylogic said...

This has been fun:)
Orchid-I'm a pretty nocturnal person,it's the only time of the day I can get to peacefully do my work without disturbances:)Hmm..you asked what would Fuzzy say?I would probably say" How am I supposed to know?I am not a chicken farmer nor a ornithologist,heck I don't even look like a chicken,do I?-please don't answer that" :)

Plush-I loved that one!I have put that one on the blog:)that was a great one:)Thanks

Sai-I agree,I strongly feel he will be an excellend stand-up comedian:)I find a whole lot of his stuff so far fetched!

Starry-Glad you enjoyed them:)

Ricky-LOL that was a good one:)I have put up your quiz too in the post:)My answer would be probably the first,poor thing just wanted to cross the road and it must be Dubya who wanted to politicize this ,he just wanted an excuse to next bomb the chicken farms:)

Le taureau-Thanks my friend,those were awesome:)I couldn't have thought that many in a hour which you did in a minute:)

Rayshma-Lol,loved that one,Thanks for sharing that one,here it goes right in the post:)

Baron-LOL,I would have loved to what the country boy would say!
Glad you liked that song,I simply loved it the first time I heard it,it's one real cool song,very uplifing,I danced with my little girl for that one:)

Anne-LOL,I really loved the grandma quote,thanks for sharing it,I'm putting it in the post:)

Ricky-I agree about the grandma comment!LOL about the pic,I laughed hard seeing that pic too,it's so cute and so funny!

Artnavy said...

really very funny

and btw what would fuzzy say?

where do u get those pics from on the previous post- really engaging- both pics and post

Arunima said...

lol!!

Can't think of any as of now.

singleton said...

Oh, you tickle me! Laughing through this cup of coffee and into the morning!

Dan said...

Woah! I'm chickened out! There's more chicken stuff here for an entire chicken-oriented blog! In fact, we don't have enough chicken-oriented blogs!

Poor little chickens! :)

Very funny stuff!

Fuzzylogic said...

Art-Google images is a wonderful tool for getting the pics,so all credit goes to them:)As for what Fuzzy said scroll up to see my reply to Orchid's comment,she had the same question:)

Arunima-Thanks for coming by,hope to see you around:)

Singleton-Isn't laughter the best way to start any day,it coupled with coffee will certianly make the great start:)

Dan-I know,these chicken stuff is way more profound than I thought:)Who knew there was so much research being done on this one universal question?:)I bet it was exhausting even for the chicken:)

fursat said...

Thank You!! I am honored. I think I will have Butter Chicken tonite to celebrate this joyous occasion :P

Nabeel said...

At Chicago's Science and Industry museum, you can see chickens hatching !!

Me said...

That was much funny!

Fuzzylogic said...

Ricky-LOL,so how was the butter chicken night?

Nabeel-Thanks for coming by.I would perhaps love to see the chickens being hatched!Maybe next time I'm in Chicago will check that out:)

Orhan-Welcome anytime my friend!

Raj said...

Lol, that was really funny

according to me the chicken that crossed the road had a sixth sense that if it crosses the road..ppl would start bothering about it and then write funny stuff about the whole thing in their blog and then strangers would comment on it, and all would become friends.....

phew.. thats y the chicken crossed the road... :)

Fuzzylogic said...

Raj-Amen to your comment!thanks for coming by:)hope to see you around.